Founded in 2006 by Chris Arlen, Service Performance consults to service departments, managers and buyers. Since 2007 we have shared insights through our self-published articles covering service measurement and performance communication.
We’ve worked with some of the world’s most visible companies, helping their service departments deliver and communicate better service as seen on our Clients page.
If you’re responsible for service, you’re likely struggling to:
- Get your budget to where it needs to be
- Add needed headcount or fill vacant positions
- Be recognized for your valued contributions
Service Performance consulting helps you promote your contributions and communicate departmental value so you get more of what you want.
What others say
– Gary Kawasaki, former Director of Procurement, Microsoft
Chris Arlen’s Bio
Chris Arlen is President and founder of Service Performance. His professional experience, gained over 26 years, includes:
- VP of Sales & Marketing for ABM Security Services
- Regional Director of ABM Janitorial Services in the Northwest
- VP for a regional janitorial firm serving Los Angeles & Orange Counties
- Material Logistics Manager for Soccer to the Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee (1984)
- Masters Degree in Management, Antioch University Seattle
- Bachelor of Arts in Theater Arts, California State University of Sacramento
- Salt River Project (SRP) Business Solutions Energy Efficiency Alliance Conference – 5 Dimensions of Service Quality
- Various clients internal seminars on topics from service branding to measurement to performance improvement.
Free updates to improve service.
(We respect your privacy.)
Disclosures & Relationships
- I am an affiliate for KPI Fire
- I am an affiliate for Amazon
- I am the President and founder of Revenue-IQ (sales consulting to service suppliers)
- I write sales-focused articles on Revenue-IQ